- The exquisite view on the Seine River, Bastille and the Sacré Cœur Church will make you quickly forget the sacrifice you made by climbing the four levels.
- You will be able to contemplate the sunset or enjoy cocktails evenings and breakfasts from your private terrace where a table and chairs are put especially for this.
- The apartment is divided in two rooms where you will discover a living area, a separate bedroom area, an American kitchenette and a bathroom.
- Warm and cozy atmosphere as well as a peaceful ambiance given by the new pieces of furnishings , 1930's spirit and Nouveau Art Decoration.
- The separate bedroom area offers two large windows and is furnished with a queen size bed, bedside tables and real lights. A fire place is also present in this room as well as a large antique mirror, a wooden console, two armchairs and several objects of decoration.
- The living room welcomes a leather sofa, a wooden dining table with chairs for your romantic dinners and several hidden closets to arrange your personal belongings.
- The separate American kitchen is equipped with electrical burners, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, coffeemaker,toaster and all the necessary cutlery.
- The white tiled bathroom is made of shower, washbasin and WC.
- Other appliances are available such as cable TV (with the main international channels : CNN, BBC, RAI …), hi-fi stereo system with CD player, telephone with answering machine.